Fallout: New Vegas mods
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||October 19, 2010|
Mods[edit | edit source]
- An Improved Lucky 38 Suite
- Better NCR Supply Cache - Improves the loot found in the NCR supply caches.
- Body by Race
- Darkwood Falls - A mystery quest mod, set in an entirely new region to explore.
- Even More Goddamn Perks - Adds various perks for the player character to take.
- FeralGhouls Hires retexture
- Heil Ceasar - Replaces the Legion flags and/or NCR flags with Nazi flags.
- HK-47 - Adds HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as a companion.
- Nazi Legion
- New Vegas Reloaded - Removes several limits and adds new graphic effects.
- Reichssender Neu Vegas Radio - This mod adds a new radio station that plays ww2 songs from Germany
- SAMURAI Floating Damage - Floating damage numbers!
- Securitron Hires retexture
- Skinned Mesh Improvement Mod - Optimizations and fixes for a large selection of creature meshes in the base game and DLC.
- Soviet NCR
- The Golden Archive - Greatly extends Radio New Vegas with 200+ lore friendly tracks.
- The Legion Will Ryse - Aesthetic overhaul of Legion soldiers inspired by Ryse: Son of Rome.
- Vault 22 Flora Overhaul
- Wasteland clothing Hires retexture